Aweber is one of the widely used email marketing, and it is always better to have all your email marketing activities performed in one place. We have released the Aweber integration so you can integrate your email list and can save your time from clean invalid emails separately. You need to follow a few steps to complete the integration of your Aweber account. You need an active Aweber account for this integration.
We use the standard authentication method of Aweber to get the access token. You can import the email addresses of the particular list with our email verification engine and get the valid results which you can export to Aweber again after filtering the valid email addresses from the verified results.
1. Login into MyEmailVerifier client area.
2. Go to Integrations >> Third-party Integrations.
3. Click on Connect button and it will ask you to login into Aweber account. Enter your login credentials.
4. Once you enter your credentials, it will display a dropdown to clean your email list.
5. Select your email list you want to verify and click on Import. It will display the popup once the list is imported successfully.
6. Once your uploaded email list is uploaded and verified, you will receive an email notification that your email list is verified and ready for download. You can download your email list from Email Verification >> Download Verified List.
You can filter the results of the valid emails and upload to your Aweber account. You will need to filter the valid email address results and you can import the email list back to your Aweber account.
Some may see different results from a purchased list, most reputable email service providers – like AWeber – won’t allow you to use them to ensure premium results and deliverability.
very useful for those approaching Aweber. The ability to connect to many platforms helps to understand the quality of the product and its focus on multi-channel marketing.